DYNAMICS 365 BUSINESS CENTRAL
Dynamics 365 Business Central Features & Benefits
Dynamics 365 Business Central is a popular cloud business management solution packed full of useful features and functionalities to help your business take control of processes to streamline operations.
With so many Dynamics 365 Business Central features, there are plenty of opportunities to customise
the platform to meet operational needs and allow your business to thrive.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN DYNAMICS 365 BUSINESS CENTRAL?
Dynamics 365 Business Central has two packages to choose from; Essentials and Premium.
Essentials modules include financial management, customer relationship management, project management, supply chain management, human resources and warehouse management.
Premium modules include service management and manufacturing.
Financial Management Features
Ultimately, Dynamics 365 Business Central is a finance and operations system, meaning it's packed full of innovative financial management features that make accounts much easier to manage from behind the scenes.
Within the platform, you can handle sales, invoices and budgets at the drop of a hat. Plus, the reporting features included as standard are much more data-rich than competitors, bringing clarity to spend and income for more accurate cost forecasts over time.
BENEFITS FOR FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- Valuable costing and reporting capabilities
- Improved forecasting
- Budget management made easy
- Multiple currencies supported
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Features
The key to a successful business is knowing your customers to a tee. And the best way to do this is through an effective CRM system. Dynamics 365 Business Central includes practical CRM functionalities that give an overview of all your contacts at once, as well as segmented sub-groups that can be categorized by the campaign.
Dynamics 365 Business Central can also be integrated with Dynamics 365 for Sales to get even more out of the CRM functionality.
BENEFITS FOR CRM
- Improved visibility of sales cycle
- Maximize profitability
- Act quickly on sales
- Manage and track customer orders
- Integrate sales and marketing
Supply Chain Management Features
Managing stock levels is a complex job influenced by many different factors - so it needs to be done right. Dynamics 365 Business Central makes stock management simple with easy to manage ordering systems for sales and purchasing and inventory monitoring over multiple locations.
These features help to optimize inventory and maximize profitability for your business by bringing visibility to your inventory levels and helping to avoid lost or fraudulent purchases.
BENEFITS FOR SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Track and manage inventory
- Streamline the supply chain
- Make informed decisions
- See true costs on orders
Human Resources (HR) Features
Get employee information organized with the human resource features included Dynamics 365 Business Central. Store comprehensive data about your employees in the employee record and create, manage and track expenses for employees to ensure they're reimbursed as and when it's needed.
Plus, the HR features allow for absence tracking with detailed reporting about employee absence behaviour.
BENEFITS FOR HR
- Keep detailed records of employees
- Organize data in a way that works for you
- Comprehensive employee reports
- Simple expense management
- Absence analyses
Warehouses are a complex ecosystem with many processes that need to be synchronized for productive working. Dynamics 365 Business Central combines features from across the platform to create a custom warehouse management functionality for your business.
This feature gives detailed insight into shipments and processes while helping to optimize the storage process for maximum use of space. Real-time alerts also provide accurate and immediate feedback on status queries.
With differing levels of complexity depending on your processes and order volumes, these features can be scaled to suit your needs.
BENEFITS FOR WAREHOUSE management
- Gain valuable insights into business processes
- Full visibility of inventory
- Create purchase orders
- Tailored to suit your business
- Switch between languages
Service Management from Dynamics 365 Business Central is a premium feature that helps with planning and dispatching, contract management, service order management and purchase order management.
These features help enhance the efficiency of a warehouse through fulfilment forecasting and estimating optimal output levels, making your business run smoother for a faster turnaround. Ultimately this module allows your team to stay on top of projects and deliver excellent customer service on every job.
BENEFITS FOR Service Management
- Keep customers satisfied
- Improve efficiency
- Reduced costs and improved profitability
- Easy service visit scheduling
- Distribute tasks based on skills and availability
Dynamics 365 Business Central's premium Manufacturing module helps you take control of your production line for agile and cost-effective processes. With features like capacity planning, production scheduling and supply planning, you will have full visibility of your manufacturing operations so you can implement the right changes to get your business on track.
All the manufacturing functionalities on Dynamics 365 Business Central can be tailored to suit your business and solve your unique problems.
BENEFITS FOR Manufacturing
- Clarity on production capacity
- Keep processes agile and adaptable
- Streamline production costs
- Simplified supply planning
- Predict busy periods
BENEFITS OF DYNAMICS 365 BUSINESS CENTRAL
• Better user experience - Dynamics 365 Business Central is web-based that has an improved user interface compared to its predecessor, Dynamics Nav.
• More accessible - The per-user subscription model and Microsoft cloud hosting mean Dynamics 365- Business Central can be accessed from anywhere - perfect for remote workers.
• Improved security - Microsoft cloud hosting and 2-factor authentication on all devices makes Dynamics 365 Business Central a secure platform for your financial needs.
• Scalable solution – With so many useful features and capabilities, Dynamics 365 Business Central can grow with your business and adapt to new challenges.
• Better insights - Dynamics 365 Business Central has easy to use real-time reporting software to bring clarity to your operations. Plus, reporting can be made even better with the Power BI integration.
• Optimise the supply chain - Dynamics 365
Business Central's advanced features and reports allow you to identify pain points and make changes to improve processes and streamline costs.
• Simple automation – Automation is at the core of Dynamics 365 Business Central to make the platform much easier to use across all modules.
• Microsoft Integrations - As a Microsoft product, Dynamics 365 Business Central works seamlessly with other Microsoft applications like the Dynamics suite, Outlook and Teams.
• Improved customer interactions - Take control of your customer service with specialist features that deliver full visibility across orders to satisfy customers.
• Customisable - Whether you need a simple, stripped-back system or a fully fleshed out ERP, Dynamics 365 Business Central can customized to meet your requirements.